There has been a lot of discussion about the use of sound therapy to treat Covid symptoms and prevent infection. But exactly what are the advantages of this type of therapy, and how can it be utilised? In this blog post, we help to answer some of these questions and explain why you should consider this alternative treatment.
Common symptoms of covid
The virus affects people of all ages and is particularly dangerous for those over the age of 60 or with underlying health conditions. The virus primarily attacks the respiratory system, but can also affect other parts of the body:
- Respiratory problems: The most common symptom of covid-19 is a dry cough. Other respiratory symptoms include difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, and chest pain. In severe cases, covid-19 can lead to pneumonia, which can be fatal.
- Gastrointestinal problems: Some people with covid-19 experience gastrointestinal symptoms such as diarrhoea, nausea, and vomiting. These symptoms are usually mild and resolve on their own, but in severe cases, they can lead to dehydration and weight loss.
- Cardiovascular problems: Covid-19 can also cause cardiovascular problems such as chest pain and an irregular heartbeat. In extreme cases, it can lead to heart failure.
- Neurological problems: Covid-19 can also cause neurological problems such as headaches, dizziness, and confusion. In severe cases, it can lead to strokes and seizures.
- Mental health: The stress and anxiety caused by the virus can lead to mental health problems such as depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
How does sound therapy help alleviate covid symptoms?
Millions of people around the world are struggling with the symptoms and effects of covid-19. While there is still no cure for the virus, many people are exploring alternative treatments that can help to alleviate symptoms and improve recovery. One alternative therapy option gaining in popularity is sound healing. This treatment uses specific sound waves and frequencies to target the areas of the body that the virus is affecting, to help relieve pain and accelerate the healing process. Sound therapy can help to reduce inflammation in the body to reduce the severity of symptoms and can also help to boost the immune system to assist in recovery. It can also help relieve pain and minimise other associated symptoms like headaches, nausea, anxiety, and insomnia.
How does remote sound therapy help to prevent covid-19 infection?
Remote Sound Therapy is not only a good alternative for people suffering from the virus, but it can also be an ideal alternative treatment for reducing the risk of infection. In this case, precise sound frequencies and vibration are used to target any weakness in the energy fields where the virus can attack. Accessing the quantum energy field makes it possible to improve defences in the respiratory and nervous systems, which are the two systems most vulnerable to covid-19 infection. It can also help to improve the stability of the cardiovascular system to help with prevention and also recovery should the virus take hold.
If you are looking for an alternative treatment option for covid-19, either to treat symptoms or to reduce the risk of infection, sound therapy is definitely worth considering. With no side effects and a range of benefits, this treatment is becoming increasingly popular as people look for ways to improve their health and well-being. It can be used in conjunction with other treatments, or as a standalone therapy, to help prevent infection and improve the chances of recovery. At Heal With Sound, we offer a range of sound therapy services to help you to achieve a more balanced and healthy state of being.